If your coffee machine is a traditional espresso or bean to cup coffee machine and uses pressurised steam, it will fall within the Pressure Systems Regulations 2000 (PSSR 2000) legislation. These regulations aim to prevent serious injury from the failure of coffee machines, and require that machines are regularly inspected.
TasquForce is an approved service provider for CoffeeSafe and is qualified to carry out these statutory inspections. Contact us to:
- ensure that your coffee machines are safe and maintained to a high standard
- avoid breakdowns and accidents
- keep your customers and colleagues safe
- comply with the Pressure Systems Regulations 2000 (PSSR 2000) legislation
Contact us now, we look forward to working with you.
- The Pressure Systems Safety Regulations 2000 (PSSR)
- Restarting workplace pressure systems safely during the coronavirus outbreak Health and Safety Executive (26 June 2020)